- High carbon rotors are resistant to distortion and thermal cracking
- Precision drill holes channel air through the veins to reduce brake temperatures
- Cooling holes strategically placed to avoid high stress areas
- Slots wipe away dust and debris for superior pad bite
- Precision machined and mill balanced for vibration-free braking
- Zinc plating to resist rust on the hat and the vanes of the brake rotor
Power Stop High Carbon Brake Rotors were tested with our “Track Day” braking compound and are proven to withstand the abuse experienced on a Road Race circuit.