Power Stop X GridLife, A Festival Experience Merging Speed and Sound Like Never Before
Bedford Park, IL – Power Stop is proud to announce their 2016 series partnership with the GridLife series of automotive festivals and Track Battle time attack series. In it’s 3rd consecutive season, GridLife will hold it’s signature Midwest event at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven Michigan as well as an additional festival at Road Atlanta in August. Power Stop has also put in place a contingency program for all Track Battle competitors at both GridLife festivals as well as additional Track Battle time attack events throughout the Midwest.
GridLife draws competitors and spectators alike from across the country for their one of a kind, sold out events merging speed, style, and music in one of the 2016 season’s most anticipated motorsports events. Power Stop will be on hand to provide products and support to competitors and to compete in both the HPDE+ and Unlimited classes as part of the Track Battle Series. Power Stop will also debut the newest vehicle applications of their Track Day brake kits at each event focusing on the most popular track vehicles ranging from rear wheel drive cars like the Mazda Miata and Honda S2000 to the all wheel drive Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution series of vehicles.
Track Battle participants will be competing for discounts at www.trackdaybrakes.com and track day essentials such as brake fluid and brake service tools. The Power Stop contingency program is in addition to similar programs from Koyorad, Stance Suspension, Speed Freaks USA, and Maxxis Tires. Details of the Power Stop Brakes 2016 GridLife Track Battle contingency program are as follows.
Power Stop 2016 Gridlife Track Battle Contingency Eligibility:
• Competitors are not required to use Power Stop components for sticker contingency
• Participating competitors must notify GRIDLIFE at registration at the event
• Participating competitors are required to run 2 Power Stop “Track Day” stickers available from GRIDLIFE at registration
• Decal/Sticker placement is as follows
• One sticker on driver’s side one on passenger side
• Front OR Rear fenders above wheel well opening
• Front quarter panel in front of door(s) and behind wheel well opening
• Behind rear tire(s) on side of bumper
• Decals/Stickers must be upright and in plain view of spectators
Contingency Prizes (All Classes)
• 1st Place – A bottle of Castrol SRF Brake fluid and $100 Credit towards products on trackdaybrakes.com
• 2nd Place – Brake Bleeder Bottle $70 Credit towards products on trackdaybrakes.com
• 3rd Place – $50 Credit towards products on trackdaybrakes.com
Contingency prizes will be awarded in person at the event in the form of product (brake fluid or bleeder bottle) and a certificate with discount code for use on trackdaybrakes.com.
ABOUT POWER STOP, LLC
Power Stop LLC has been the leading brand in performance braking systems since 1995. Power Stop first introduced its Brake Kit in November 2010, and pioneered the performance brake upgrade category by providing exceptional quality brake parts at an affordable price. We are headquartered in Bedford Park, IL 60638.